Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Small break

Sorry for the small break, but there has been alot going on lately. My husband has been trying to get his sleeping schedule down, he works nights and has to try and sleep during the day. My computer is in our room and I don't want to disturb him. Then my dad ended up in the hospital and has to have bypass surgury sometime in the next few days. So it has been very hectic here to say the least. But on a happy note I do have something to share today.


This is a card I made the other day for a challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com, it is in honor of the birth of my first grandchild. The base is chocolate brown cardstock, with a pink, green and white plaid designer paper. The butterflies are made from a stamp that I used on marbled pink cardstock and I used chocolate brown ink. I only tacked them down on one wing so the other pops up just a little. I added a saying, also in chocolate brown ink, and layed with two pieces of cardstock. Then for the final touch I added a piece of ribbon. I really like the way it turned out and I hope my daughter likes it also.

Well that is all for today. I hope to be able to post tomorrow, but we will have to see what happens with my dad. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment