Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bingo with our local Seniors


On Sat. December 13th my son's cub scout troop went to our local senior resident and played bingo with the seniors. The boys each made a dozen home made cookies and other goodies. Everyone there had a wonderful time. These are a few of our residents that joined us.



My son, Zachary and my daughter, Danielle, handing out the treats that we made. The basket was to heavy for my son to carry so he had his sister help him out. They had so much fun. Each person that received a treat was very impressed with them. The picture to the right is the boxes we made. We put hershey nugget chocolates in each box and stamped letters on them to spell out HO HO HO. Each box contained 6 pieces.


Here is my son calling out those winning numbers. He is not a very outgoing child and I was very suprised to see him jump at the chance to call some numbers. We had many prizes to hand out the the scouts had made.
Thanks for stopping bye and have a wonderful week.
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment