Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Cards

Hi everyone! I have just a few items to share with you today. I have this great website that I go to and they have these challenges that I have been getting into. The site is Splitcoaststampers, I have been having alot of fun and have gotten a ton of inspiration. I highly recommend that you visit this site if you haven't already.


This first card was for a layout challenge. I just love the little flowers that I put in the corners. The image is one that I received in a swap awhile back and thought it went perfect with the candy cane cardstock. I inked the edges of the green cardstock with black ink. I used dimensionals to pop up the candy cane image, just to give it a little depth. All in all I think it turned out pretty good. I am sure that one of my friends or even a family member will get this card for Christmas.


This second card is another layout challenge. I had this beautiful designer paper with holly leaves and berries on it, that I just love. I layered it with red card stock and then layered that on top of green cardstock. I added a sentiment, which I stamped onto white card stock and layered it with red. Then I added a couple of red brads to that. To finish the card off I added a piece of red ribbon and used dimensionals the the sentiment to pop it up just a little. This will be another card that I will be sending out this year. I hope whoever gets this one they will like it just as much as I do.

Those are my shares for today. And check back often I will be doing alot more to share with you all.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment