Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Paper Bag Album

Ok, here is my share for today. This is the first time that I have made one of these and it was so much fun. I didn't realize how easy these where to do. I made this album for my sons cub scout leader. I am hoping that she really likes it. All the paper is from K&Company, the cardstock is Bazzill, and the stamps that I used are from Stampin Up. I used my cricut to cut out some of the flowers. I also used my Sizzix

machine for a few of the flowers. I added buttons to the flowers, which I just love doing, and added ribbon to a few of the pages. A few of the pages also have hidden journal boxes on them. I have a few more pages to do and then I can take it to her. I will be making a lot more of these in the near future, they are really easy and fun to do. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping to you all.

Have a Very Merry Christmas. I will be back after the holiday.
Kim

1 comment: