Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bath Time Layout



This is a layout that I did for a friends daughter who had a little boy recently. I was so proud of myself when I did this one, cause it came out just the way that I wanted it to. I cut two large circles out of baby blue cardstock and layered it with circles in white cardstock. I inked the edges of all four to give it a really cute effect. Then I cut out a bunch of little circles measuring from 1/2" to 1 1/2 " and inked the edges with baby blue ink. I layered the bubbles to make the tub look like it was overflowing. I also layered the letters to give them dimension. I had a piece of designer paper and cut out a few of the images and layered them on a few of the circles. All in all I think it turned out really good. Now I need to do one for my own grandbaby only in pink.

Thanks for stopping in and Happy Scrapping.

Kim

1 comment: