Tuesday, June 5, 2018

DT Project: WRC - "Love" Canvas - LemonCraft House of Roses

Hello everyone, today I am sharing a canvas layout that I created using LemonCraft's, House of Roses collection.
I absolutely love how this canvas turned out.

The canvas measures approximately 8x10.  I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink from  Ranger.  I then added pattern paper that I distressed with my Tim Holtz distress tool and Walnut Stain distress ink.


I then used a stencil from Couture Creations and some modeling paste.
I then continued added layers of pattern paper along with House of Roses Ephemera Cards.  Distressing the edges of all the papers.  I fussy cut an image from one of the papers adding to the top right corner of my photo.  I also cut some butterflies from the matching A4 Ephemera sheet.  My sentiment is a wood piece from KaiserCraft.


I added some lace, flowers, stamins, and a clock button all from my stash to finish off the canvas.
All the items can be found in White Rose Crafts Store.
Please leave comments or questions below!
Thanks for looking!
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment