Wednesday, May 16, 2018

WRC Dt Project - Simple Note Cards

Welcome to this weeks project!
Today I am sharing a set of very simple note cards using the limited edition June 2018 Subscription Card Kit. ( <---click and="" b="" it="" kit="" straight="" take="" the="" to="" will="" you="">
Who doesn't need note cards.  I know I do.  So I used a few of the bright and bold papers cutting them down into strips.  I adhered them to the top of the cards and added some bows, bling, and buttons.  I then added some bright and bold words to the bottom.


The embellishments are popped up on foam tape.  I used black memento ink and a stamp from one of the stamp sets in the kit.  I then punched them out with a scalloped punch from Martha Stewart.
I added some twine to the buttons one one of the cards.


Check out those BOWS!!!!
Super cute and bright!!
Beautiful and bright bling from the kit!!


So now if I need to send a quick note, I can just use one of these super cute cards!!
Please check out White Rose Crafts  (<---click b="" check="" out="" store="" the="" to=""> for all your crafting needs!! Thanks for stopping and check back next week for another awesome project!!
Kimber :)

No comments:

Post a Comment