Wednesday, June 6, 2018

DT Project WRC - "Hello Beautiful" Box Card - Lemoncraft House of Roses

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a project I have created again using the House of Roses from LemonCraft.
This is a box card that I have created.  It measures 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  


I used craft cardstock for the base.  I layered several pieces of pattern paper from the collection.  I distressed each layer with Walnut Stain distress ink and my distress tool.  I added lace between the layers of the paper.  The music note sheet is an ephemera piece form the collection.  I also fussy cut some images from the A4 ephemera sheet that matches the collection.


Sentiment is from a stamp set from KaiserCraft called Indigo Skies.  I added lace, cheesecloth and flowers from my stash.
The inside of the box has a flower some cheesecloth, and a removable mat to write a message on.
The mat can be removed and then the box can be used for trinkets.

Close up view of the flowers.


Close up view of top right corner, showing some of the pieces I fussy cut.


Thanks for stopping, any comments or questions please leave them below.
Thanks, Kimber!

No comments:

Post a Comment