Tuesday, May 8, 2018

"Ray of Sunshine" Card - White Rose Design Team Project

Today I am sharing a super cute card that I created with our limited edition June 2018 kit.

If you like bright and bold colors this kit is for you.


I used 2 sheets of the 6x6 pattern paper, a Woodware stamp set, and Summer Lovin' Sparkle blend.
From my stash I used black, white (base of card), green and blue cardstock, and black memento ink.  This was super fun and quick to create.  I just love the teddy bear stamp set.
Below is a list of what is in the kit along with a link.
Order yours today!!

https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/products/june-2018-limited-edition-subscription-kit-preorder-now

Kit includes:
15 6x6 papers
1 12x12 topper sheet
1 12x12 patterned acetate sheet
2 stamp sets (1 x Woodware, 1 x Docrafts)
Full pack of bling
Pack of buttons
Pack of ribbon bows
1 ScrapBerry Stains ink pad
Sparkle blend "Summer Lovin'"
2 yds baker's twine (2 different colors)
Pack of 5 metal charms
Pack of 3 wooden charms
Pack of 3 clips
Full pack of Jillibean Soup Labels - Bohemian Brew 
Jillibean Soup Shaker Card & acetate insert
"Petallics" cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment