Friday, March 16, 2018

White Rose Dt Project: Shabby Tag

Welcome!
Today I would like to share a DT Project for White Rose Crafts.  I created this lovely shabby chic tag.  Some of the items I used came for the card kit that will be available in April.
The base of the tag is created form Aspire Petallics Cardstock.  The shimmer on this cardstock is amazing.  I then layered this beautiful pattern paper from Pion Designs.
I then die cut out the dress form, button and spool from some very light chipboad and more of the pattern paper in different designs.
I used some very soft lace that came in the kit, which I wrapped around the spool and the waist of the dress form.  I then layered some pleated trim, lace form the kit, and some flatback pearl trim under the dress form.  I layered the dressform with the lace, some seam binding, pearl trim and the button which I used seam binding to create a bow.
The spool I layered the lace and used some twine to tie the charm to the spool.  Then I created the cute little bow with seam binding.  I then added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to add dimension to the tag.  I distressed all the edges with the distressing tool.
I wanted to show that you can use the card kit to make something other than a card.  This kit is very versatile.  Links to the items I used are below.
Thanks for stopping.
Kim


Items Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment