Friday, March 30, 2018

"Shabby Chic" Card: White Rose DT Project

Welcome!
Today I am sharing this beautiful shabby chic card.  This is an A2 size card.  I used the limited edition card kit along with other items from previous design team kits.
I started with layering pattern paper which I distress the edges.  I then added a paper doily.  I layered this beautiful sentiment from the paper in the kit with this beautiful cardstock that shimmers.  I added some of the pattern paper under the bottom of the sentiment cutting them into flags.  I layered the flowers along the bottom and added a cute layered butterfly to the upper right corner.
I added Nuvo Crystal Drops to each of the flags for a finishing touch.
Links below to the items I used.
Thanks for stopping.
Kim


Items Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment