Thursday, January 11, 2018

White Rose DT Project: Easel Card/Chocolate Box

Welcome to my 1st DT Project for White Rose Crafts!!

What I have created for you today is an Easel Card/Chocolate Box.

This would be perfect for that special Valentine!

This box measures 3x4 and holds 6 Ghirardelli chocolate squares.


I created this box from kraft cardstock. I added the pattern paper from Authentique, matting the image with cream cardstock and the shimmer cardstock.  I inked everything with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  I popped up the image with foam tape.


I then added scrap pieces of lace, pearl trim and flowers.  I inked the edges of the flower petals with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  I also matted the inside of the box.


Items Used:


Thanks for stopping by!!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment