Friday, September 4, 2015

Vintage Note Cards

Do you ever just need a simple but lovely note card to send with a gift.  I know I do from time to time.  So I decided to make some vintage note cards.  These are simple but very easy to make 3 x 3 note cards.



I started with some kraft colored cardstock and added some vintage looking pattern paper.  I added some vintage lace to the edge of each card.  I added vintage dressforms to each of the cards, I just used some gesso to enhance the look of the dress forms.  I then made a punched flower with a flat back pearl to the center of each one.  I didn't add any sentiment to the cards, I can do that when I send each one of them out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Gina's Designs Used:

Other items used:
Kraft Cardstock
Vintage Lace
Gesso
Pattern Paper: Paper Studio Mirabelle Collection
Flat Back Pearls
Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment