Saturday, June 6, 2015

Mixed Media "Believe" Tag

Welcome to this weeks project!

Mixed Media "Believe" Tag

This is a 4 1/2 x 7 1/2 chipboard tag, that I created.  I added paper from My Minds Eye.  I took a piece of the paper and ripped it, then added distress ink to the edges to make it stand out.  I then used one of the mixed media fragments set 2.  I cut it in half and placed it on the edge of the tag at the top and the bottom.  I inked it with black distress ink, then used a dry brush and added gesso to make it stand out.


I used my clock stencil and used some modeling paste to give some texture.  I then used my walnut ink spray for more dimension.  I added a resin oval frame on top of some cheesecloth.  I added some flowers from my stash along with a clock charm, which I gessoed.


I took one of the words from, 10 Words Shape Set, and gessoed it, then added black distress ink.


At the bottom I added a resin birdcage, flowers, cheesecloth and a word pin.  I inked the whole tag with black distress ink.

Gina's Designs Items Used:

Other items used:
My Minds Eye Paper
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Recollections Flowers
Paper Studio Resin Pieces
Word Pin from Michaels
Cheesecloth
Chipboard
Metal Charm from Michaels
Gesso

Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting!!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment