Friday, March 21, 2014

Steampunk/Girlie Box!!

Hello Everyone!!  Today I am sharing a box that I created.  I made this box out of medium weight chipboard.  The paper line I used is by Prima, its the Engraver line.  I used chipboard gears from Leaky Shed Studio. I also used some metal gears from Tim Holtz.  The flowers are from WOC and the pearl spray is from Recollections, which I got at Michaels.


 The lace trim came from MB Treasurista.  The chain and the feet are from my stash.  I added paper to the inside of the box as well.  I used Vintage Photo distress ink from Tim Holtz for the edges of the paper.

 I also used gesso on the flowers and the edges of the gears.  This was my first time attempting steampunk and I think I did a pretty good job.  I hope you have enjoyed my project as much as I had creating it.  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment