Sunday, March 23, 2014

Easel Post it Note Holder/Card

Hi Everyone!!  Today I would like to share a project that I did for a challenge over at Creating the Crafty Life.  We had to make a easel post it note holder.  This was so easy to do.  The paper line I used is from Graphic 45, Once Upon a Springtime Collection.  I added flowers from WOC and a pearl spray from W2S.

I added a couple charms from my stash that I got at Michaels.  I also added some vintage style lace and cheesecloth that I tucked in behind the cutout from the collection.  I inked everything with Vintage Photo from Tim Holtz.

I also added a flat back pearl and ribbon buckle.  I then added gesso to the flowers and charms.  I distress the edges of the paper with my Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I just love the color combo that I used for this.  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment