Friday, August 2, 2013

Mini Signature Book

Hello Ladies so sorry for the late post.  But here is my DT Project for today.  I have made a mini signature book that can be used for Bridal showers, baby showers or even a Wedding.



 The paper I used is the Red Glitter Swirl Cardstockthis is beautiful paper.  This cardstock is on sale this month at 20% off!!!



 For the covers I have used the Ornamental Die from Tim Holtz and I have also cut all the paper, which is cream colored cardstock for the pages inside.  The cover also has one of Gina's Design doilies which is under a metal flower piece.



 I have also used some lace from my stash, and a flower and leaf, and to top it off I used some cream colored bling.  To bind it I used some chain.  I hope you like what I have created for you.



Please check out my blog at Kreations by Kimber soon to view a tutorial on this project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment