Monday, March 28, 2016

Double Waterfall Folio


Today I am sharing a very special project!!!
This is a Double Waterfall Folio.  

I created this for a friends mother.
She is celebrating her anniversary very soon and wanted a special gift for her husband.
I used the Mirabelle Paper from The Paper Studio, you can get this at Hobby Lobby.
I used some spellbinder dies to create the frame and some mats.  I then cut a crochet doily in half and
 used it at the top and bottom of the photo.


This is the inside of the folio.  I created two waterfalls and it will hold 36 photos.


On the bottom right corner I have a couple chipboard pieces.  I painted the word "Love" with gesso and then inked it with Victorian Velvet distress ink. 
On the top right corner, I have a flower cluster.  I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I also added some stamens from Hobby Lobby.

Along the spine I used some cream colored crochet trim and some dark brown chinese braid.
The bottom left is a flower cluster using flowers from WOC.  I also included a bird cage I got from a very sweet friend, Darlene!
Thanks for stopping!!
Kim :)






No comments:

Post a Comment