Friday, November 1, 2013

Pocket Mini - DT Project for The Robins Nest


Hello Everyone!  Today I will be sharing a Pocket Mini that I created.  These are great for gift giving.  They are small and will fit in just about anything.  This month we have on sale, over at The Robins Nest, some awesome Christmas Papers.  So let me get started on what I have created.  I took a 12 x 12 sheet of Black and White Holly cardstock to form the pocket mini.  I then took a Black Glitter Snowflake, along with a die cut from Gina's Designs.  I also used a punch by Tonic Studios for a border at the bottom, and I placed some white dew drops as embellishments. The punch I used is called the floral strip punch. On the inside of the mini I used some lace from my stash and made some tags for the pockets, which I also used the border punch to decorate the tags.  I didn't do alot of embellishing with this because I wanted it to be able to fold up flat.  To keep the mini closed I used some black ribbon.  I also used black chalk ink to distress some of the edges.  This is a fun and very easy project.  You can do several of these to make as gifts.


I hope you have enjoyed my post today and check back on Sunday for a very different type of mini!!

Thanks so much and Happy Scrapping!!!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment