Sunday, September 8, 2013

"BOO" Continued.....

Hi Everyone!  Here are the last pages of my mini album.  The paper I used for the background is Black Bats Glitter paper.  I cut out some spider webs and some spiders.  The eyes on the spiders are dew drops in orange and purple.  I added some cheesecloth and a few flowers from my stash.  I used some black chalk ink on the cheesecloth and the flowers.





My last page I used Pumpkin Heads Cardstock as my background paper.  I also used dew drops for some eyes on a few of the pumpkin faces.  I used the Pumpkin Glitter Chipboad pieces at the bottom and used a few of the diamond dew drops in black for a face.  I also gessoed the edges of the pumpkins to give them dimension.  I also added some cheesecloth and a flower from my stash.  Each of the pages I used gesso on the edges just to give it some pop.  I bound this album with a large ring and used some lace in blacks and whites from my stash.  I hope you have enjoyed this album.  Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget that all the Halloween Paper is on sale this month at 20% off over at The Robins Nest Store.

Happy Scrapping!!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment