Friday, June 14, 2013

"Family Love" Mini Album

 This is a mini album that I created for a swap that I was in over at NBC (Nothing but Crafts) its a facebook group that I belong to.  My partner was Sharon and we decided to do Family theme albums.  The paper line I used was from Hobby Lobby called "Mirabelle" by the Paper Studio.  I love this collection, it has rich earth tone colors.  My cover I layered some laces and trims along the side and added some flat back pearls.  In the corner I layered some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and used a ticket from Tim Holtz.
  I also added some bling that I had in my stash.  The letters I inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink from Tim Holtz made by Ranger.  I then used glossy accents to give them dimension.

The next few pictures are of the inside, just a few of my favorite pages!!  The first one is of a fold out page.  I love the way it come out.  I added some seam binding for a bow, and when you undo the bow it cascades into a photo wallet.  I added some more WOC flowers and another TH ticket.

 The next page is very simple and that is why I love it!  I just put a photo frame and added some handmade flowers and some bling.  I also tucked in a few more WOC flower buds.
 The next page is also very simple but elegant, I think anyways!  I used this beautiful trim and added some WOC flowers. I made a pocket with the trim and added a pull out photo mat.  I really enjoyed making this album.  All the pages in this album are pocket pages and I used the hidden binding system that I learned from Laura over at Following the Paper Trail.  Its an awesome binding system.

I hope you enjoyed my post today and please check back for an Exciting Announcement on June 29th!!!!

Thanks and Happy Scrapping!!

Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment