Thursday, March 26, 2009

Saint Patricks Purse Album

This is an album that I made for a friend that gets together with a group of her friends. I made seven of these, each one has something that pertains to the person that is getting it. I had alot of fun making these, they were so easy to do.
The first picture is of the purse closed up showing the front of the purse.
The second picture is of the purse opened showing the inside.
The are two pockets that holds a pull out for pictures on each side.
There is a spot for journaling and two more spots for photos.
The third picture is a close up of the paper pieced bear that I
made. He is holding a shamrock. He is just so adorable.
Well I hope you enjoyed my share today,
come back tomorrow and see what else I have
been creating. Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment