Sunday, November 23, 2008

My first project to share!


Good morning everyone, and welcome back to my blog. Today I would like to share a project that I made for a friend out in Indiana. I had alot of fun making this and it was so easy. Its an explosion box. This first picture is the front of the box. I was inspired by the fall colors for this box. I have a large tree in my front yard that when in full fall bloom it is amazing.



The second photo is the top of the box. I layered 3 flowers added a button to the middle of each one and inked the edges of the petals. You can see the leaves on the ground and they almost match exactly the colors that I used on the box.

The third photo is the box opened up to show the pages inside. I added more layed flowers with buttons and inked edges, and I also added some ribbon with buttons. The middle pages have tabs on them to help flip to see the last set of pages.




The last picture is of the tree that gave me inspiration for this box. The picture doesn't do it justice, it is alot more brilliant in color in person.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my first project. I hope you will return and view future projects that I create. Have a wonderful day and Happy Scrapping!!!
Kim







No comments:

Post a Comment