Friday, August 7, 2015

Steampunk Hot Air Balloon Embellishment

Hi everyone!  This week I wanted to show what great embellishments you can make with items from Gina's Designs!!
We are also having a cross promotion with The Robin's Nest this month!

I used the Steampunk Border for this embellishment.


I cut off the hot air balloon from the bottom.  And this is what I created with it!!


I first gave it a couple coats of gesso.  I then painted it with paints from ColourArt.  I then added some pattern paper from my stash.


I added some dew drops from The Robin's Nest.  I also added a large dew drop to the bottom gear.  I then added some crackle medium to the top of the balloon in all the little openings.
This is now ready to add to any project, like a card, tag, or maybe even a layout.  I will be using this at a later time in an upcoming project.  Or maybe I just might put a magnet on the back and hang it up.  This would make a great magnet for the fridge, hmmm....  The possibilities!!!!! 

Gina's Items Used:

The Robin's Nest Item Used:

Other items used:
Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante
Crackle Accents
ColourArte Paints

Thanks for stopping!!
Kim :)



No comments:

Post a Comment