Sunday, November 3, 2013

Circle Mini

Hello Everyone!  Thanks for stopping in today to check out my DT Project for today.  This project was so fun to make.  I wanted to do something different and I think I managed to do that.  What I have done is a circle mini and put it on a candle stick, that I flipped upside down.  This mini also has pockets and in each pocket is a small tag.  The tags can be used for more pictures or even journaling.  There are eight pages and each page has 3 spots for pictures or journaling.  So let me tell you what I have done.  I took a piece of Red Snowflakes card stock, I used the back for the album, which I made into a meandering album, kinda anyways.

 Instead of making into a book, I turned it into a circle, by bringing the 2 end pieces together and attaching them to make a pocket as well.  I then took another piece of the Red Snowflakes Card stock and made some flower rosettes in different sizes to make a Christmas tree.  I then attached a blue snowflake on the side of the tree.

 The top of the tree I added a bead spacer and a large pearl.  I also punched out some white flowers and added some gold dew drops to the centers.  I then punched out some border strips using the punch from Tonic Studios, which you can find over at Purple Cows website.

The candle stick holder I turned upside down and attached some cheesecloth and then added some pine cone and berry clusters.  I used the stems and curled them up and added them in just the right places.  I love the way this came out and it will be perfect for any center piece during the holiday season.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today, and don't forget that the paper I used is on sale over at The Robins Nest and its 20% off this month.





Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment